Safaricom Mpesa rates, Mpesa charges and Mpesa tariffs depend on the amount of money you are sending or withdrawing. The Mpesa withdrawal charges for Agent withdrawal and ATM fees are different from those applied when transferring money directly from one Mpesa user to another. The Mpesa rates are also different for various online money transfer options such as PayPal Kenya and Skrill.
Safaricom Kenya rarely releases new Safaricom Mpesa rates, tariffs and rates. This is to ensure stability of their money transfer service and user convenience. There are many ways to use mobile money in Kenya.
You can easily and conveniently use your phone’s M-PESA menu to buy airtime for your phone or for someone else. Businesses use Lipa na Mpesa and Safaricom Mpesa paybill numbers as a sales volume enhancer. This is because mobile payment is sometimes more convenient for customers, especially when shopping online. Some of the latest jobs in Kenya pay through M-Pesa. While on the topic of jobs and how to make money in Kenya, do you know how to make huge load of cash really fast? Blazing fast?
Kenyan freelancers are making easy money by working online. They then get paid through M-Pesa. More Kenyans are working online due to the fact that it is easy to make money online in Kenya. There are online jobs in Kenya that pay through Mpesa. In addition, one can use mobile money platforms such as M-Pesa Kenya and Equitel Kenya to pay for goods and services. These include Uber Kenya, SportPesa, Mcheza, Betin and Elitebet Kenya football predictions. The Safaricom Mpesa rates also apply when paying utility bills such as KPLC electricity and GOTV.
Safaricom Mpesa Rates, Charges and Tariffs
(More on Safaricom Mpesa rates at the Mpesa cost calculator). Some services attract NO Mpesa charges.
There are no Mpesa fees when you generate an Mpesa statement. When buying airtime with Mpesa, the service is free. You only pay for the airtime purchased. So, what are the Safaricom Mpesa rates? How much does it cost to send and withdraw money from Mpesa in 2017?
These are the Safaricom Mpesa rates for withdrawing money from an Mpesa mobile wallet in Kenya. These are also the Mpesa tariffs for sending cash to registered and non-registered users.
- Continue reading How to Deposit Money From Mpesa to SportPesa and Win the SportPesa Jackpot Today
- Continue reading Job Search tips: How To Get a Job in Kenya, Where to find Latest Jobs In Kenya
- Continue reading Cabbage Farming in Kenya: How to Make Money in Kenya by Growing Cabbages
- Continue reading Latest Jobs in Kenya for Fresh Graduates 2016: Collection of Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Continue reading How To Use StatArea Football Predictions to Win SportPesa Jackpot
- Continue reading Here are the NHIF New Rates Effective from April 1st 2015, Grouped by Gross Income