How to pay DStv via Mpesa. DSTV subscribers can check their balance and pay DStv via Mpesa. All they need is the DSTV Mpesa pay bill number, 444900, and an active Mpesa account.
DSTV delivers digital entertainment content for many Kenyan homes, including the latest movies, sports, reality shows and the many popular TV series. It’s more expensive than GOtv, Zuku and StarTimes. It comes with a satellite dish. But DStv has more channels and the best picture quality.
Pay DStv via Mpesa to get great digital content. Football fans can watch the English Premier League on DStv. It is the only pay TV with broadcast rights for the EPL. This makes the digital TV provider an asset for anyone who wants to win SportPesa jackpot.
The first step to pay DSTV via Mpesa is to select the right packages: Cartoon Network for the kids. Documentaries, news and football for the dad. TV series and soap operas for the bored wife. I’m sure you get the idea. The following is the procedure to follow to pay DStv via Mpesa.
How to Pay DStv via Mpesa
- Access your Safaricom menu, then select M-PESA.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
- Enter the DSTV Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
- Enter your DSTV account number (not the smart card number)
- Next, enter the amount to pay.
- M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN. Enter your PIN.
- Double check and confirm that you have entered the right information and hit OK to send and complete the M-PESA transaction.
- You now receive a transaction confirmation SMS from M-PESA..
How to Watch DStv on Mobile
In addition to this convenient way to pay DStv via Mpesa, you can also pay for, and watch DStv digital content on your 3G enabled mobile phone.
Current DStv mobile TV channels that are available include Africa Magic, Channel O, SuperSportBlitz, K24, NTV, KTN and CNNi.
To get DStv on mobile, simply download the DStvApp from Safaricom and then set up your DStv subscriptions. You will then be able to pay DStv via Mpesa and watch DStv on your 3G phone.