If you are a writer on the HubPages earnings program, you must have wondered how you can improve your HubPages earnings. The HubPages Earnings Program enables content writers to make money from home.
Earning money on HubPages is easy, but takes a lot of patience and determination. You probably won’t make a decent HubPages income for the first few months after joining the program. Some Hubbers start earning monthly HubPages salary within a few months while it is not unusual for others to complete a whole year without reaching the payment threshold.
There are many ways to increase HubPages earnings. The HubPages revenue sharing program has a number of monetization options: by placing Google Adsense ads, and through Amazon and eBay affiliate sales.
The most obvious way to improve your HubPages earnings is to increase traffic to your hubs. More targeted traffic will lead to more clicks on the ads and more sales with the Amazon and eBay affiliate programs. Not all website traffic is good for your hubs. How will you get more legitimate traffic to your hubs and ultimately improve your HubPages earnings?
Ways to Improve your HubPages Earnings
- Write more to make money with HubPages – After joining HubPages, I wrote two hubs within two weeks. By the end of the second week, I was making $0.02 every day, with those two hubs. One can earn more than $100 each month once they have written over 50 quality articles that target good keywords. Dedicate more time to your writing but remember that everyone has their pace: some people can create 5 hubs in a day, others struggle to finish one. Writing more does not guarantee quality anyway.
- Create high quality articles – use any of the free and paid keyword research tools to create high quality hubs. Discover what information your potential readers are looking for and give it to them. The problem is that search engines like Google will not highlight your work if it is not high quality. Just as it takes a whole village to raise a child, it will take more than a bunch of good keywords to get high rankings on search engines.
- Be active on the HubPages Writers Community and Learning Center. Check the HubPages forum regularly. Leave comments on articles written by other Hubbers.
Follow more writers. Make friends within HubPages – no man is an island. From my experience, most article writers on the HubPages earnings program will check the commenter’s profile and recent hubs. The HubPages community has a lot of resources for new writers. It has writing tutorials and popular topics. Basically, the HubPages Writers Community is where you get all the tools you need to make a roaring start with the HubPages earnings program. Improve your HubPages earnings by researching related keywords to those in the popular topics.
- Avoid technical writing – technical documentation is more suited for articles targeted towards engineers and computer geeks… Be interesting. Laughter is the best medicine. You wouldn’t be reading this far if I was a boring writer. Even medical articles can be written in an interesting format. I bet almost everyone you know appreciates a good sense of humor (there will always be a few grumpy people).
- Share your knowledge – Use the share buttons below to spread the word. Tell others how to improve your HubPages earnings.