Here is a SportPesa jackpot analysis. Gor Mahia have won the SportPesa Premier League, in 2015, for the third consecutive time. This is definitely old news by now. But how well do you know the facts about the SportPesa jackpot games?
This year’s league is over, but Kenyans can’t seem to get enough of SportPesa. SportPesa jackpot games continue. Millionaires are still being made through the elusive SportPesa jackpot. But with each new SportPesa jackpot winner, many more SportPesa bets are lost.
Just as this year’s SportPesa Premier League has been exciting, a lot has happened with the SportPesa jackpot games. There are 13 total jackpot games. You will earn instant cash bonuses if you make 10, 11 or 12 correct predictions. Predicting correctly 12 games can make you a million richer. But the focus is always on the jackpot; to win the jackpot, you will need more than just luck. A quick SportPesa jackpot analysis reveals that to win the jackpot, one needs a lot of patience.
The SportPesa jackpot is won ONLY a few times each year. The first time it was won, the SportPesa jackpot was worth Ksh 5m. The stakes were higher the second time round with the second SportPesa jackpot winner walking away with a cool Ksh 8.9 million. A SportPesa jackpot analysis reveals that the most recent jackpot winner won over Ksh 4 million through bonuses.
SportPesa Jackpot Analysis: Facts About SportPesa Jackpot Games
Here are a few overlooked facts that can be observed from a quick SportPesa jackpot analysis:
- You must predict correctly all the 13 games to win the SportPesa jackpot. You will also earn handsome bonuses if you make more than 10 correct predictions
- Double combination bets are easier to place. This involves making multiple bets at once, instead of repeating single bets. Some of the betting sets are taken as individual bets and are therefore eligible to win the SportPesa jackpot.
- Another way to make money through SportPesa is to refer your friends to bet. A SportPesa jackpot analysis shows that you instantly earn a Ksh 100 bonus whenever someone you refer to SportPesa registers, deposits and makes a bet on any SportPesa game.
- One team has to win the match, or else the result is a draw. It is common in international football for all home teams to win for a particular weekend. This means that if you keep making many predictions, at some point you will win by chance.
- You can win by correctly predicting if both teams will score (or fail to score) at least a goal in their match. A No Goal bet wins if one or both teams does not score a goal.
The last SportPesa jackpot winner on November, 2015 made over Ksh 4.3 million in bonuses.
The veterinarian, Wilson Miano, predicted correctly 2 matches in 12 of the 13 jackpot games (remember you have to predict the score for both teams in each match). For this, he bagged Ksh 2 million.
He also made 6 correct game predictions for 11 of the 13 games, winning Ksh 1.8m in bonuses. To top it up, Wilson also correctly predicted 8 matches results for 10 of the 13 total SportPesa jackpot games. This added Ksh 423,000 to his win.
As Vince Lombardi once said, “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.” Those who make winning (at anything) a habit know that it takes a lot of patience, thought and luck to keep winning. This SportPesa jackpot analysis, combined with the SportPesa betting tips, should make winning a little easier. Good luck with the SportPesa jackpot games this week.