How to withdraw money from SportPesa to Mpesa through SMS and online. Apart from the SportPesa jackpot, there are other bonuses that you can win when you bet on SportPesa jackpot games. You earn from each SportPesa bet you win. The money you win when betting on SportPesa is added to your SPESA account.
There are no extra charges when you withdraw money from SportPesa to Mpesa, just the usual Mpesa rates and transaction charges. Your phone number is your SportPesa Username. If you have forgotten your SportPesa password, go to www.sportpesa.com and click on FORGOT PASSWORD. You will be able to create a new password.
If you have forgotten your SportPesa PIN, create a new SportPesa account PIN by sending an SMS with the words CHANGE PIN XXXX to 79079. The PIN must have 4 digits, all numbers and should not begin with a zero E.g: CHANGE PIN 1432. SportPesa winners can easily withdraw money from their SPESA account to Mpesa.
This is the procedure of how to withdraw money from SportPesa to Mpesa. Withdrawing cash from SportPesa to Mpesa is fast, convenient and secure since you must enter your secret SPESA password. (Read: How to deposit money from Mpesa to SportPesa).
How To Withdraw Money from SportPesa to Mpesa
- Go to your phone (that you use to login to SportPesa). Create a new text message.
- Enter W#AMOUNT#SPESA PIN (E.g W#1000#1432)
- Send the SMS to 79079
- You will immediately receive the amount you have specified through Mpesa.
How To Withdraw Money from SportPesa to Mpesa Online
If you have access to the SportPesa website, this is the process of how to withdraw money from SportPesa to Mpesa online.
- Use your username (phone number) and password to login to your SportPesa account on www.sportpesa.com
- From the top-right corner, click on Withdrawal, enter amount to withdraw money from SportPesa to Mpesa.
- Click on WITHDRAW. Wait for the Mpesa transaction SMS.
Follow these betting tricks to win SportPesa jackpot and make money with SportPesa. Note that you cannot withdraw cash from your SPESA account directly to your bank account. You can only withdraw money from SportPesa to Mpesa.
SportPesa East Africa do not charge when you withdraw. The only SportPesa withdrawal charges are those from Safaricom.